Thursday, August 5, 2010

Gone for a while

I'm sorry to say, that I am going to be leaving you all today :( Not that there really is many who follow up on my blog xD
Anyway, the point is that I am going to enjoy the rest of my vacation, so I am going to be gone until the 20th of August. I am going up to my summer hut to enjoy the sun that will NOT be there, and then going off to camp for the last week of vacation. That will probably be the only fun thing I will be doing this summer.

So, that being out of the way, I was roaming around deviantART, and I found some very talented, yet fairly unknown artists. And I wanted to share a piece of each of their art.


The artist of this piece - genbo.deviantart.com has been a deviant for 2 years and yet he has only 2'424 pageviews! Heck, I have been a deviant for 1 year and have 3'700 something! Check out his other submissions and be blown away by his awesomeness :P



This artist - child-of-fantasy.deviantart.com - has been a deviant for 2 years and has a mere 877 pageviews!!! She is very talented and I love a lot of her art :] Check her out and give her the publicity she deserves ;P



The photographer here - iicandii.deviantart.com - is only 13 years old! She has been a deviant for 7 months and has 195 pageviews! Seriously, guys, people these days really cant see talent for the life of them xD



The artist of this wonderful piece - nivlliv.deviantart.com - is only 15 years old and is a wonderful painter, photographer, poet and story writer! She also makes comics :P She has been a deviant for 2 years and has 3'642 pageviews!! Please, for the love of any higher intelligence, GO TAKE A LOOK!!



Okay, by this one I am actually shocked. This artist - doedidaj.deviantart.com - has been a deviant for 1 year and has 39 pageviews. What. The. Fuck. How does this happen? Go check out his art. NOW.



This guy - annes3200.deviantart,com - has been a deviant for 1 year and has 1'789 pageviews :/ I say you just click on the link of the picture, and STALK HIS ART!!! He is very talented and creative ^^


And that was it for my "famous" features for today ^^ I really hope some people actually see this post and spread the word. Especially if you know someone who has deviantart and has an interest in photography, TELL THEM TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!! If they dont love it, they must at least like it. ;P

1 comment:

  1. Hum... He can't be that good... But i bet he feels really flattered with your comments :P

    ReplyDelete