Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shoes are a girls best friend

Now I am not sure if the title is entirely true, because in my case it isn't....well, on occasions it is, but not always xD Anyway, I am dying to get new shoes, and, well, I kinda want both converse shoes and leather booties :D So here are my two choices :D







We have these, which I really adore! There is another pair for double the price, but I dont know which ones are nicer. At the moment, I vote these ones :] They look more feminine ^^















And then we have these which I also ADORE! I really love converse shoes ^^ They are so comfy and fit with EVERYTHING :D Even formal wear ^^





So I am torn between two choices :[ Why does life have to be so hard T__T

1 comment:

  1. Yes, why does it? D:
    I'm gonna remind you that Dr. Martens can last for ten years and they're FIIIIINE all year round..
    So there c:

    ReplyDelete