Thursday, September 9, 2010

I finally got it :D


My Proenza Schouler PS1 bag finally came in the mail !! :D I am so happy!!

It is the medium sized one in Khaki, and I adore it! At first I was a bit skeptical because the color seemed a little off, and I was thinking of returning it and getting it wither in suede or in that light brown color that everyone has....and then I thought, "I DON'T WANNA BE MAINSTREAM!" and stuck to the Khaki. And I must say, its really not that bad.

But to anyone who isn't willing to take a risk, go for another color, because I was a bit disappointed with it at first. :]

Other than the color, it has an amazing amount of space and there are so many pockets to keep stuff in! I absolutely love the whole bag, and I think I use every pocket :] It is also extremely high quality, and gets nicer the more used it is.

The price is pretty high though. Around $ 2000 for the medium size...not so sure about the small size. But if you are going to use the bag for school or work, then I recommend the medium size, because the small size is too small. Trust me, my sister has the small one.

Click HERE to go to where you can buy a Proenza Schouler PS1 bag, and check out some of the bags :]

As for now, I am done, so toodles :D

No comments:

Post a Comment